Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Gift Exchange

Jared & I exchanged gifts last night, since we are flying to Utah tonight and don't want to pack more than we absolutely have to. Jared got a pretty little red bag filled with.......coal. Bwahaha!


He gave me a new LSU bumber sticker:


I also gave him a cell phone charging station:


And he also gave me an LSU 2007 National Championship wooden football to match the 2003 one I already have in my scrapbook room:


A few minutes ago, I was wrapping a small present we'll be taking with us to Utah and Chloe decided to jump right in and "help me"; she's so funny!:


I'm so excited to go to Utah tonight! There is lots of snow in the forecast, including snow on Christmas Day! Woohoo! One problem: I left my big snow coat at Kiki's and we're not going to her house until Friday. Ooops! Guess I'll freeze to death in the little fleece jacket I'm bringing!

I'm most excited to see the nephew (on my side) and niece (on Jared's side) that we haven't been able to see yet. I'll have to wait 'til Friday to see the nephew and next Sat. to see the niece. Unfortunately, Jared was asked by his company to cut his trip short so he'll be leaving Utah next Sat. and won't be able to see the niece in Idaho (they're not coming down for Christmas, so I'm going with Jared's mom and brother up there). So sad that Jared won't get to see the 7 nieces and nephews who live in Idaho! But I'm sure we'll have a great time on our trip and I can barely wait!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!






2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Kikibug said...

Yeah, we are sad that we wont be able to see you for so long.
That is so cute of Cloe to help you. She is so funny.
Cool gifts. I never know what to get Michael .. except for clothes... b/c he loves electronics and I don't know anything about them.

Monica and the team said...

great gifts and cute pictures of your kitty ! have a safe trip, hope the weather cooperates!