I got to see-ee Twiiiilight! Tonight for free! It was an early private viewing--only ~25 of us in the audience. This guy from my church is in the theater business and has a buddy that owns a theater. Not sure why the theater owner decided to do it but he told his friend to have his wife invite 25 people to see the movie for free, early. I was one of those lucky friends, woohoo!!! I don't want to say anything just yet as to whether I liked it or not because I don't want to set any expectations either way for those of you who are planning to see it. If you really want to know, however, email or IM me! :)
{Me and my friend, Sarah, after the movie tonight}:
I just noticed that the premiere date on the movie poster is way off--that must be an old poster.I can't wait for all my other friends to see it to hear what they think...
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
dana you have been tagged w/ the kreativ blogger award - check out my blog for details !
Post a Comment