Monday, November 03, 2008

Help me pick a new hairdo!

So I found this site, http://www.taaz.com/, and did a few make-overs on myself. I really need to and want to cut my hair (get rid of some of the weight that my neck has to hold up, as my hair is getting way too long and heavy). So here's some of the hairstyles I played with; let me know which one you think I should really do (I am honestly looking for some input here):
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

I'll tell you later which one Jared and I like the most and which one Jared said "no way!" to. :)

7 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

becki said...

ok d, i LOVE the last one, it's so cute and doesn't make have a football helmet feel that some of the others do. the 2nd one is good too, but definitely the last one for me.
i'll have to try this out.

amiee said...

O M G. My vote is for the last one. You look AMAZINGGGGGG in that pic! Like a super hottie. I am in love with it! I have been wanting to do something to my hair, too. It is always driving me insane. I am going to check out that website, too. I really really really LOVE the last one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kikibug said...

The last one for sure! It is so cute and I think your hair would do that pretty easily. It would take some time to retrain your bangs, but your straightening iron and some good products and I don't think it would be too high maintenance.
I was goign to get mine cut and then Michael surprised me by saying he likes it better long. I had no idea! So... I am thinking. I hate the stage it is in right now.
Send us pictures when you do it!!
I can't wait to see it!

Stephanie said...

I'm voting for the last one too, so cute!!!! I can't believe how different it makes you look!

That website is too cool...probably shouldn't have shown it to me.

Aimee Garber said...

Definitely the last one! :-)

Anonymous said...

I vote for the last one! I like the "side-swiped" bangs look. Maybe not as short in the overall length - to your shoulders?

-Daphne

sgwinfrey said...

I'm for the last one too, I like the new doo, it's actually pretty close to the last one. I think you could even trim it another inch! Either way you look great.