Friday, November 07, 2008

I did it!

I went and got my hair chopped! I didn't get it cut as short as I had originally planned. The hairdresser thought this length was better for the shape of my face. Plus, she thought it would be best to let my hair train itself to this cut for a few weeks, then cut it a bit shorter. I already have an appt. to get it cut again the first week of Dec. Anyway, here's the new "do":

So tell me--do you think I should have it cut shorter? Any other suggestions??

6 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Plain Jame said...

HOLY COW I LOVE IT! That is so cute and so fitting for you - short and sassay! woohooo!

amiee said...

yeah I like it a lot!!! if you decide to go shorter in Dec, i would advise the shortest length about chin level. that would be super cute, too. but really, it looks SUPER DOOPER GREAT. I want to do mine so badly...but i think I am going to do something different with the color. Not the cut for now...

becki said...

love it sassy lady. congrats on being so brave!

Aimee Garber said...

I love it! You look like a different person "-)

Kikibug said...

hurray for you!!! it looks GREAT! is it easy to fix? That is the only thing i dont like about my short hair. and i HAVE to fix it.
You look great!

nfaband said...

I think it's a very cute cut it frames your face beautifully. I keep my hair short ... but that's cause I'm getting so old LOL ... you're still so young you can actually keep the length and not look silly. I say however do whatever makes you the happiest ... because ultimately that's what really counts.