David Archuleta's first album! I LOVE it! I've listened to it every day since Tuesday. I like every song on it. My favorites, though, are "My Hands", "To Be With You", "You Can", "Your Eyes Don't Lie" and "Angels" (which he sang on American Idol). Here's a review of the album that's on Rhapsody:
For an artist who won over audiences with a platform of preternatural talent, endearing naivete, and a baby face just asking to be pinched, David Archuleta's ability to sound so ... adult always comes as a surprise. Here and there on his debut, a lack of depth and dimension -- musically and emotionally --hints at the Idol runner-up's youth. But for the most part, the vocals are rich and mature, and the tracks are sensitive and even a litle all-grown-up sexy ("My Hands"). In other words, just what the man-voiced baby-faced crooner's devotees (tween girls and their middle-aged moms) ordered. -Rachel Devill
If you liked him on American Idol, you will love this CD and must buy it! :)
I also like Taylor Swift's new CD that also came out this week. I'm not sure I like it as much as her first one but it is good.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
My new favorite album is...
Posted by Dana Marie at 11:11 AM
Labels: American Idol, Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment