




{Belle had fun playing on Maw-maw & Paw-paw's computer and with lots of toys during the game.}
{Jared & Hanson}
I just realized that I had forgotten to post these pics a couple of weeks ago. These are from the Sat. before Halloween (10/25). I had gone to my parents to watch the game with my dad, brothers, Greg and Chad. Ben had the girls with him since Becky was working. We had BBQ hamburgers and lots of snacks. Ben and the girls went to a Halloween party after the game; here are the girls' costumes:
{Brenna as a cat}
{Belle as a witch}
Aren't they adorable?!
My voice is still hoarse from screaming Sat. (all for nothing, since we lost in overtime). I made it worse by singing a lot at church yesterday because we had our Primary program and, since I am a teacher, I sat up there with the kids and sang with them (although I wouldn't really call it singing--more like croaking). Plus, we went on a drive to visit Jared's boss and a co-worker so I chatted a lot with them and their wives. It sounds pretty bad today. At least it doesn't hurt, though.
3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
sorry bout' the game, but the party sounds fun. the girls costumes are adorable.
Awww the girls looked quite adorable for Halloween ... nothing scary at all about those cute little faces.
Wow, Brenna is beautiful (lots of beauties in your family!) and I can't believe how big Belle has gotten - no more baby!
Post a Comment