Saturday, November 08, 2008

My back and neck MRIs

So the verdict on my back is I have several bulging discs, one of them protruding into my spinal cord. The next step is to get epidural steroid injections on both my back and my neck to try and shrink the discs. My dr. can only do the one on my back so I have to go to another dr. for the one on my neck (the one on my neck will probably be three different injections over a period of three months--yikes!).

Y'all know that I have a MAJOR needle phobia, right? I am already freaking out. I have no idea how I will be able to go through with it but I have to make myself because I just can't handle the constant pain. The good news is I no longer have to go to physical therapy three times a week! But the sad thing is I went for three months and it didn't help that much. I hope, hope, hope that these injections will help me be in a lot less pain! That would be so wonderful!

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: