Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ya just gotta laugh

So Jared had the opportunity to sleep in ‘til 8:00 this morning since he’s taking a ½ day off today.  So what does Chloe (my cat) do at 6am?  First she starts playing with a plastic grocery bag that is on the bedroom floor.  Jared threw a pillow at her so she stopped.  A few minutes later, she jumps up on the bed and starts meowing and Jared yells, “Just get up and get her what she wants—she won’t stop until you do!!!”  So I finally had to get up and turn on the tap in the bathtub for her for a couple minutes then I went and filled her food bowl.  She doesn’t always do that, BTW—I usually put food in her bowl before I got to bed to keep that from happening but I had forgotten.  Yes, I have a very spoiled cat but I love her.  And I have to laugh that, of all days for her to meow incessantly early in the morning, it had to be a day that Jared could have slept in.  Hee hee!  Sorry, Jared!

1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Anonymous said...

Perfect title for this!!!! I was laughing my head off as I read this... I'm so glad you put stuff like this in so we can see that Jared is still the same. I miss you guys. Love ya, Laura