Thursday, July 17, 2008

The rest of my Utah trip

Sunday night we went to my BIL's parents' house. One of his little brothers was ordained as an Elder, which they did at their house then we had dinner with the whole family. Carma loves hanging out with one of her cousins (a boy) that is her age. They are so cute together and he even danced with her:



Monday, I had a great time playing hide 'n' go seek with Judson and Carma. Kiki and I went to the American Idol concert that night! Will make a whole other post about that! :)

Tuesday, I babysat while Kiki went to an appt. then we went and ate lunch and went and got stuff we needed at the church distribution ctr. That night, my sister, Nikki, came over and we played Guitar Hero and Super Mario Brothers for a couple of hours. We were laughing like crazy! :)

Kiki and the kids and I went and met a friend, Jamie, and her two kids for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It was so good to see her! Then, Kiki brought me to the airport and I flew home. It was really sad to leave her and the kids but it was good to get home and be with Jared last night. I'm itching to get some scrapbooking done, so I'll end his here and do a quick post about the concert. Just a couple of random pics and a video before I go:

{I taught Carma how to do thumbs up and say "Cool, dude!" but she doesn't always do the thumbs, sometimes she does her index fingers, ha ha}:

{How handsome is this boy?! This was at Cracker Barrel yesterday}:

{Carma is one funny girl! Here's she is doing her "Hmm, I wonder" thing where she taps her index finger on her cheek when she's thinking.}:


Utah was GREAT but it's good to be home!!!!

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: