Kiki, Judson & Carma picked me up from the airport yesterday. We stopped and ate at Chili's, then went and got Sub-Zero ice cream. Yum! Pics from the ice cream parlor:


I took a nap when we got to Kiki's because I didn't sleep the night before and got up at 3:45 to catch my 5:45 flight.
Last night, I babysat the kids while Kiki and Michael went to Ikea to buy a big girl bed for Carma. She loves it!
Today, Kiki, Judson, Carma and I went to see "Wall-E":
It was a really cute movie! Afterwords, we went at ate a snack at Costco and shopped for a bit. I did some shopping at Wal-Mart, then Kiki made this awesome Chicken & Artichoke soup for dinner and I made pralines that were SO good!!! [Recipes for both are on Ronnie's Recipe blog listed on my sidebar.] We just hung out tonight, which was really nice. I'm having a great time and I'm sure I'll continue to have fun! I hope all of you are having a great summer!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
In Utah!
Posted by Dana Marie at 9:28 PM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews, Trips/Vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Dana, I think it is amazing that you referred to my father's recipe blog and that you and Kiki both enjoyed his soup and praline recipes :)
Also, I loved Wall-E too. A bunch of my cousin's saw it at the same time I did and they thought it was super boring, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Post a Comment