Sweet little Brenna was blessed on Sunday. We drove to their ward for the blessing. Jared left after sacrament to go teach Elder's quorum in our ward then go to work. I went to Primary to observe (as a stake Primary presidency counselor). After church, Becky's nephew was ordained to the Aaronic priesthood then we went had tons of food at Becky's parents' house with family and friends. It was a fun day. Here are some pics of Brenna in her blessing dress and her proud parents:
Isn't she an angel?! She is 7 weeks old today. She is getting chubby. I love chubby babies! :)
I had to leave the dinner not long after I ate to go to a fireside about Nauvoo and a meeting for everyone going on the stake youth trip to Nauvoo this week. We are leaving tonight, driving all night to get there in the morning. We are doing baptisms in temple tomorrow (I can't wait to see that temple!) then spend the rest of the day touring and seeing shows, etc. Thursday and Friday is all touring and shows, too. We are driving home all night Friday. I'm sure I'll have a blast and you know I'll have lots of pics to share when I get back! :) I'd better get going and finish packing!!!


4 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
omg she is SO CUTE! she does look JUST like BEcKy. Wow! She's got some strong genetics!
what a cutie! have fun in nauvoo! my fam was in the city of joseph pageant for 4 years when i was younger and we spent a lot of summers there. it's HOT, and humid but you're used to that already, enjoy the sites and the temple. I've yet to see it and am jealous. you'll love the feel of the history, are you going to carthage too? gotta go.
awwwwwwwww so cute. I love new members of our planet!
She is SO cute and getting chubby! I wish I could see her again soon! I can't believe how much she looks like Belle!
Have SO much fun on your trip!
Post a Comment