and I know it! My printer (Canon i950) stopped working right (I'm pretty sure the printhead went out and a new one costs $100!!!), so Jared let me go out and get a new printer yesterday. He's SOOOOO sweet!!!
I got a
Canon PIXMA iP4300. I was going to get the iP6700D but it is the same as the iP4300, only it has an LCD screen to view photos from your camera and enhance them before printing. I would never use this feature, since I like to edit my photos in PhotoShop Elements, so I decided to save $80 and get the iP4300. Also, when I went and got it at Staples, I found out that there was a $40 rebate. Bonus! So, it actually is only going to cost us $60 (plus $15 service plan). Not bad, right?
Here is my first picture printed on my new printer:
I'm a very lucky, happy girl! I love you, Jared!!! {and not just for spoiling me}
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Spoiled...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
YES, you are spoiled.. but you deserve it!! Every little bit of it and plus some!!! That is so great that you got it for way cheaper than you thought!! HURRAY for you!
congrats on the new printer ! looks like a good one ! and yes, you deserve it !
Post a Comment