She sent a great package! Here's a pic:
Now I just need to send her a thank you card. That was SO sweet of her to send that.
I made another hat for my niece last week (in the pic below). She loves clothes and hats (she's not even 2 yet!); it's so cute! 
My MIL and BIL spent the night at our house on Sat. We went out to eat at Winger's (mmmm!) Sat. night and they went to church with us on Sunday. I sang a solo in the choir and was VERY nervous! It went OK. Sunday was a very busy day! I had church mtgs. from 8:30 to 10:30am, early choir practice @ 12:30, church from 1-4, reg. choir practice from 4:15-5:15, dinner with the in-laws (my SIL and her boyfriend came over, too), then another church function from 7-8:30. Whew! Sunday is my only busy day like that but I always feel good doing all the things I do and enjoy doing things for the church (OK, maybe not ALWAYS but most of the time ).
My sister moved out of our basement this weekend, too. I think we are going to move my scraproom to one of the rooms down there (along with the TV from our bedroom) and move our living room TV down to the living room down there (so DH doesn't always mess up the living room that people see when they come over ). We'll see. I'm making plans for a new scraproom!
It's snowing here right now. I hope we get lots so there's a beautiful white winter wonderland out there in the morning. Just hope DH is safe in it, as he will be driving in it. OK, well, I'm off to scrap (what else, hee hee!). Oh, and I added new LOs to the slider at the top of the blog. Love you all! ~Dana Marie
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Hey Congrats on the box of stuff. What kind of cool stuff did you get?
That is so cool that you won that!
Carma looks so cute and you did such a good job on the hat.
Gotta go, Carma pooped AGAIN!
you lucky gal ! enjoy your goodies!
Post a Comment