Out of 636 names, mine was drawn to receive a box of goodies from Rebecca Sower. For all you non-scrappers, she is a very well-known and loved scrapbooker--one of the top in the industry. She is cleaning out her studio and giving away a bunch of stuff. I'm sure she gets gobs and gobs of cool, free stuff from all the scrapbook companies, so I cannot wait to see what's in the box! I'm still in shock that my name was picked!
Let's see, what else has been going on? American Idol started back up, yay! It has been fun to watch again, but kind of sad to see some of those people's dreams crushed. Can't wait for the real competition to begin! I watched it at my sister's house last night. I got my niece dancing before the show started--hilarious. Here are a couple of clips:
Reading a book:
Singing AND dancing!:
Here are a couple of other pics from yesterday/last night:
My niece with the scarf and hat I just made for her:
She loved the hat but DID NOT want to try on the scarf (she just woke up from her nap):
My nephew, playing XBox:
My niece being a mess (as usual), with yogurt on her face and a cracker in hand:
Oh, and I've decided to do something different with my LOs. Instead of adding them into my posts, I will add them to a slider at the top of my blog. In the bottom left corner of the slider, you can click the plus to make the pics go by faster, the minus to slow it down and the pause button, well, to pause it. You can also click on each LO to see a larger version of it. If anyone has trouble seeing it, please let me know.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Lucky!
Posted by Dana Marie at 9:11 PM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
OH MY GOSH that is cute. (Even though Carma looks like a homeless child ~ I really need to try harder to keep her hair brushed throughout the day). But she is SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Thanks for capturing that. Will you make me DVDS of those.. and the ones from the past year? hehe.
You are making me want to do my own blog. I will think about it.
The layouts are AWESOME!!! I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to.
I love you!! Thanks for all you do!!!
super cute scarf ! so crafty martha stewart is jealous ! :D
Post a Comment