I am behind in posting, so I'll just make a few short posts of my goings-on the past couple of weeks. Valentine's Day was OK. I went to my sister's house. We exchanged cards and I gave her and the kids each a little box of chocolates. The kids enjoyed them:
Here's a pretty funny video of my niece eating a sour candy my sister gave to her:
Jared had to work really late, so we didn't do anything special that night to celebrate Valentine's Day. We had other engagements for the following two nights, so we didn't do anything to celebrate until Sat. night...
Friday, February 23, 2007
Valentine's Day
Posted by Dana Marie at 11:48 PM
Labels: Holidays, Nieces/Nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
OMG! That is so funny! I didn't know the video of her sucking on that turned out so funny. She cracks me up. Why didn't you show the part where she puked??? JK.
Post a Comment