That's what I've been doin' with my niece lately. I've taken a couple of videos:
And here's a video for my mom, dad, brothers, and SIL:
Oh, and I've added a few new LOs to the slider at the top!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Dancin'
Posted by Dana Marie at 10:47 AM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
That is way too funny! She cracks me up. My little dancer- what a cutie. I think she is going to be a ham... very opposite from Judson.
BTW, the layouts on your slides are AMAZING!! They look awesome. I can't believe how much Judson has grown up in 2 years. He is no longer a baby.
she is soooooo cute - how sweet - love her lil voice and what a great aunt you are for recording that for your family !
Post a Comment