That's what my niece and nephew were doing at my house the other day. I have this little LSU key chain thing that plays the LSU Fight Song and they kept playing it and marching around the house:
Nothing much else has been goin' on 'round here. My parents fly in tomorrow night and will be here for almost two weeks, so I should have plenty of pics to share between some of the activities we'll be doing, my niece's 2nd birthday, and a trip to Vegas to see my youngest sister get married. Have a great couple of weeks if I get too busy to post!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
March to the beat of your own drum
Posted by Dana Marie at 12:32 PM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
I just checked out your slide show. I LOVE the Layouts. I was crackin' up on some of them. I love the one of Mariah princess. Her facial expressions are THE BEST!! I also love the hat one. The "My second fav aunt if so funny too!" I love "I hate Chineese food" we DO still love ya, even though you don't like it. That puppy sitting on is too cute too.. I like 'em all!! WAY TOO CUTE!
Carma came running over when I played the video and said "Again! Again!"
Post a Comment