I downloaded the Daughtry CD. It is freaking awesome!!! I love every single song on the album. For those of you not in "the know" (ha ha!), Daughtry is Chris Daughtry's band, who was one of the final four American Idol contestants this year--he was "the rocker" this past season and I thought he should have won (not that I don't like Taylor Hicks but I love Chris' voice and music more). So, if you haven't heard it, check it out; I hope you like it as much as I do! Let me know what you think about it, too.
Oh, Jared and I are headed out of town for the weekend. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon and will return Monday sometime. We are going to visit his sister and her family in Rigby, ID (which is right by Rexburg). We will just have a quiet evening with them for New Year's. I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve! Check 'ya later!
Thursday, December 28, 2006
New favorite CD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Daughtry's CD is awesome! i downloaded it from Itunes and im completely hooked. i sent my exboyfrnd one of his songs as a gift. lol, OVER YOU!
Post a Comment