Yay! We got some snow last night! After helping to clean our church this morning, I went to the park just a couple blocks away and took some pics (these are SOC, except for resizing them--oh, and the dog is mine, taken in our backyard):
And here are some new LOs (the first two I did a week or two ago but couldn't download them until yesterday for a DT assignment, the last one I did today):
My nephew, eating my birthday cake on my birthday last year.
My niece on Thanksgiving Day last year
Some of my family members on Christmas Eve last year
Jared and I went shopping for four hours this evening (well, part of that time was taken up eating at Fuddruckers). We got almost all of our Christmas shopping done. Yay!
Well, I'm off to do a winter LO of the pics I took this morning!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Winter Wonderland!
Posted by Dana Marie at 9:31 PM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews, Our Pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
dana - those are some beautiful snow pictures ! great job! i am jealous !
Post a Comment