Saturday, December 23, 2006

Birthday party

...for my BIL at my sister's house last night. A lot of people were there, since he is one of 11 kids (although not all of them were there). It was a fiesta theme and my sis made lots of awesome food (southwestern egg rolls, salad with yummy Cafe Rio-type dressing, green tortilla soup, lime rice) and people brought yummy stuff, too (shrimp burritos, tortilla chips with salsa and cheese dip). Plus, my sister made a yummy rum pudding/strawberry cake and flan for dessert! MMMMMMMMM!

I took some videos of my niece singing--SOOOO CUTE! Here's one of her singing "Jingle Bells":


And here are a few pics from last night:

Carma enjoying the birthday cake


Jared really enjoying the flan


Judson and his cousin

And here are a couple of new LOs:



I may not post until after Christmas, so I truly wish everyone a wonderful, blessed Christmas with your families!


1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Anonymous said...

This is SO CUTE!! Thanks for all the cute LO's you do of my kids. TOO CUTE> I LOVE that jingle bells video. She is so cute. She sang "I am a child of God" in front of the entire Tolman family. It was precious!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.