I haven’t blogged in almost a month, oops! November ended up being a pretty busy month.
On Sat., 11/12, I went with my sister and two other chicks to the Depeche Mode concert. THEY WERE FREAKING AWESOME!!! Best concert I’ve ever been to!
At 3:30am that night after the concert, I woke up not feeling well and puked my brains out! Then, at 5:30 I awoke again but with diarrhea this time! Then, I had both AT THE SAME EXACT TIME!! Sorry if that is TMI! It was horrible and disgusting. I was sick all that Sunday and had to take Monday off. I was supposed to fly to Nashville on business but left on Tuesday, instead. So, I was in Nashville all that week—not too exciting.
The next week was Thanksgiving, then decorating for Christmas that weekend. The week after that (last week), I went to Nashville again. When I returned late Friday night, DH had our bedroom all done (we put in wood flooring, textured and painted the walls, and put in new crown molding and baseboards). He even made the bed with our new bedding! Made me cry, it looked so good!
This week, I have been a busy bee doing all kinds of stuff around the house—we are de-cluttering every single room in the house and getting ready for my whole family to be here in Utah for Christmas!!! I even took yesterday off to get more things done. I still need to do a lot of Christmas shopping! The snow we got this week really put me in the Christmas mood and I will probably get it all done this weekend.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
What's been goin' on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment