It is amazing the crap that piles up in your house after just five years! Holy crap! I am de-junking every room and have literally thrown out bags of stuff. It's so stupid, some of the things we hang on to that we never use, pick up, or even look at. It feels so good to get rid of it all and get every part of the house organized! What started it all was getting our bedroom done (thanks to my sweetie!). It looks so great that I want the rest of the house to look great, too. Here's a pic of it (no decorations or window treatments yet):
We also put a new computer desk in my scraproom, which looks much nicer. I still have quite a bit to do around the house and can't wait to be finished with it all. I have just over a week before my parents and my brother's family fly here from Louisiana for Christmas!
Monday, December 12, 2005
Getting my house in order
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment