The Christmas season is in full gear! We have two parties to attend this weekend--one at church tonight for the adults, then a family party tomorrow afternoon up in Coalville, UT. The snow from Tuesday is still thick on the ground, due to it being SO FREAKING COLD the past few days! I hope we get more snow, as long as I don’t have to drive too much in it.
Though I am in the Christmas spirit, I have still not done my Christmas shopping! I have one thing bought so far! I plan on getting up early tomorrow morning so I can go get some things before we leave for the party in Coalville. Christmas is fast approaching and I have so much to do and buy! Ack! How did Christmas draw so near?
Friday, December 09, 2005
The Christmas season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment