So I started getting a really bad headache around 3:00 yesterday afternoon. By the time I got home from work, it was a full-fledged migraine. I was supposed to help DH in remodeling our bedroom, then go to a church meeting, but I did neither. I didn’t even scrapbook—that's when you know it’s bad for me!
Most of the time, I am just used to, and can live with, the pain and headaches that go along with my back and neck injuries; but sometimes, I get so sick of it, frustrated, angry, and depressed. Yesterday was one of those days. Today was a brighter day, as, even though I woke up with a headache, I decided not to let it get me down and keep me from doing things I want and need to do—and I still love life! It doesn’t hurt that I went home and took a nap for my lunch break!
I guess what I’m trying to say is that, even though things might seem miserable at times, and we all have different trials, there are always people to love and love you back, and many things to live for. I thank my Heavenly Father for the trials because they make me appreciate the good times more.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Trials
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
You are so right, Dana! I couldn't agree more!
Hugs Dana!!!!
Its amazing what a good attitude can do.
Post a Comment