OK, I’m giving this blog thing a try; maybe it will help my journaling skills. Here goes:
Last night, Nikki (my youngest sis) and I went to the RobThomas concert. OMGosh, was he ever hot! Not only physically, but I am so attracted to pure talent. He is an amazing song-writer and performer. I totally dig how much he gets into his music. He performed for two hours! He sang most of the songs from his solo album, some Matchbox Twenty songs, the song he recorded with Santana (“Smooth”), and some covers. The band was awesome; he played guitar w/ them on some songs, and played the piano on others. He even did a few songs where it was just him and his guitar—so sexy!
Digital cameras weren’t allowed in the concert, so my film camera had to do. I took ~30 pictures. I took the rolls to get developed via 1-hour at lunch today and will pick them up on the way home from work (where I am now). I can’t wait to see if I got some good shots—will post some of the good ones later.
We had binoculars and were totally checking him out the whole time. We were singing and dancing and had such a great time. The opening band, Antigone Rising, was very impressive, too. Those chicks rock!!
I had been to three Matchbox Twenty concerts, so I knew this one would be good but it even exceeded my expectations. I am an even bigger Rob Thomas fan now than I was before! I LOVE ROB!!!
Thursday, November 03, 2005
ROB THOMAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
WOOHOO, Dana is blogging!!!
Post a Comment