3/29--Havin' fun at the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. We love our joy school friends!
3/31--Someone figured out how to take selfies on my phone a few days ago, ha ha!
4/1--My April Fools joke on the girls--I couldn't keep it going very long. :D
4/3--Kids. Are. Funny.
4/3--I know it originally aired almost a year ago but I finally watched "SEC Storied: Shaq & Dale". Such a great story and it brought back so many good memories of camping out for games! And I got a screenshot of myself and Terence Gorton in the Shaq Pack! I spotted several other friends, as well--several shots of Cory Davis and Jason Barr. And I wasn't in the shot but I was in the group that was at the PMAC when Duke, including Laettner, arrived. We were yelling all nice things, bwahaha! Good times! Man, I loved going to LSU!
4/4--The twins were so excited for Maw-maw and Paw-paw to get here from Louisiana. Makenna gave Maw-maw a rock, ha ha.
4/5--Havin' fun with cousins today--enjoyed the nice weather on scooters and wiggle cars, played video games, and now watching Minions. My mom is making roast for dinner. :)
4/6--My dad is sick :( but Kiki and her kids came over and we all watched the new Star Wars and hung out. Now the twins and I are at a park enjoying this lovely weather. And Jared will be home from a trip in a bit. :)
I don't mind the view from this park:
4/7--Another day, another park, another beautiful view...
4/7--Watched the LSU baseball game with my daddy. :) GEAUX TIGERS!
4/8--We braved the aquarium with my parents and Kiki and her kids today (during spring break) and it actually wasn't that bad and we had fun. We were supposed to go to the zoo but Jared and my dad had gone to SLC first to go to Kindig-it Design and got to the zoo while I was on my way there; they called and said it was crazy busy--probably a 30+ min. wait to get in and massive crowds (several field trips and birthday parties plus spring breakers--neighboring counties had spring break last week and our county had spring break this week). Uh, no thanks.
The aquarium was a little more busy than usual but not bad at all. I stayed with the twins and my youngest nephew to play in the play area after everyone else left. It was a fun day and now Kiki and her two youngest are gonna sleep over tonight. The twins are so excited! :D
Sleepover! :D
4/10--Avery's favorite pony, Blueberry. She's had it for over 2 years and we got it from Dollar Tree; it use to be glittered and have a mane and tail and all of its legs. But she still loves it and we had to bring it to Kiki's!
Fun with cousins at Kiki's.
Crazy trampoline hair!
4/11--Helping me make chocolate chip cookies (request from Paw-paw):
4/12--Beautiful evening for a soccer game (Judson's).
By Avery:
By Makenna:
4/14--Avery won the counting jar guessing game at the dentist's office and this is what she picked:
4/14--I picked up kindergarten registration packets today. :(
4/15--Argh! I have had really bad luck lately when going to the aquarium and museums--field trips the past 4 times we've been to three different places.
4/15--Another cousin sleepover. Kiki's family came over and we ordered pizza, and Kiki brought cupcakes from Alicia's Cupcakes, yum! The kids colored together for a while and ran around and played a lot. Kiki's two youngest ended up staying the night. I got them to bed before 9 and they have been quiet. :)
4/16--Don't mind me. Just lying here in bed, sick, watching a baseball game. Sad that I'm sick on the last day my parents are here. Instead of going to hang out at Kiki's tonight, we're just gonna stay home. :( All of the adults, except my BIL, have gotten this in the past week and a half. First my dad was sick and was in bed for 2 days, then Jared and my mom were sick, then Kiki; everybody stayed in bed for 2 days straight so I guess now it's my turn. At least none of the kids have gotten it yet. Praying hard that none of them do!
4/24--I seriously love seeing things like this at the end of the day. I knew it was there from earlier today but I hadn't really looked at it. Makes me smile, even though I'm sick and tired of being sick and TIRED!! I'm not even mad that they emptied the wooden crate that stores my preschool percussion instruments to make a little bed out of it, along with a little pillow. :)
4/24--Makenna came and told me, "Mommy, we're all watching a movie on the tablet!" They did all this while I was watching a baseball game. :)
4/25--It's a tad bit chilly this evening but we just came in from the backyard, where the twins picked "flowers" and jumped on the trampoline. They dressed themselves today, ha ha (we didn't go anywhere).
4/26--Had fun with our joy school friends at the fire station, then the girls talked me into coming to the dinosaur museum, which is where we are now. The firemen were so nice!
4/27--When I woke up this morning, I went to grab my phone to turn off my alarm before it went off and it wasn't there. Makenna had been in bed with us since early this morning, so I called out to her and asked where my phone was. She brought it to me and I looked and saw that she had taken about 100 selfies and videos, ha ha. I love it! :)
4/30--These girls LOVE taking baths--but only in MY tub, with the jets and bubbles! They have so much fun together! :D
4/30--A day of visiting family--Grandma, Aunt Laura & her kids, and Uncle Jason at Grandma's in Hoytsville, then Jared's Grandpa in Kamas.
Cody showing the girls a moth he caught:
Dinner that evening (including fried ice cream for dessert!) at Don Pedro's in Heber after our fun day!
5/2-3--Spring Dance Recital!
5/2--Dress Rehearsal and professional photos
In the front yard before leaving for the dress rehearsal:
Outside of the school on our way into the dress rehearsal:
The dress rehearsal:
5/3--The recital!
Before the recital:
The performance:
![]() |
| Makenna waving to us before the song started, ha ha! |
Here's the video Jared took--I'll post the professional one as soon as I get it:
Dinner after the dance recital, with Grandpa:
5/4--I took the girls to the Tulip Festival while Jared had to go to SLC. Avery smelled every flower she could. That girls LOVES flowers!!!
![]() |
| Feeding the Koi fish |
![]() |
| The girls said these were LSU pansies :) |
We stopped by Farm Country after leaving the Tulip Festival. The twins rode the ponies three times.


















































































































































0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment