Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dance Recital portraits, a visit from Michelle :)

I didn't post anything last week because there really wasn't much to post.  The girls and I just did our usual stuff while Jared was out of town--piano lessons on Mon. and Tues., dance class on Tues., gymnastics and shopping on Thurs.  Jared got home late that Friday night (1/16) but we didn't do anything on Sat.  Here are a few things I posted on Facebook, though:

1/13: Avery just told me they can't watch the news because "It's a little bit dangerous. And boring!"

1/15: I picked up the twins' dance recital portraits today. So cute!


Just some snapshots of the girls relaxing in my scrapbook room with Whiskers after their nap on 1/15:


1/16: This is the kind of thing that makes me smile when I look around the house at all the chaos created during the day after the twins go to bed:



1/16: Poor Whiskers. Makenna is pushing him around the basement in a baby doll stroller, along with two babies. He's been in there for a while and doesn't even try to get out, though!

Last Week:
I took the girls to dance on Tues., then grocery shopping. That night, I got to go to a really fun Relief Society dinner/service auction.  I won a set of beautiful Christmas picture crafts and auctioned off my services to make birthday cards and a digital party invitation. Our ward is pretty cool! :)

On Wed. (1/21), we took the twins swimming at the rec. center for two hours, then stopped and got lunch on the way home.  A little while after we got home, my SIL, Michelle, came over with her seven kids/baby and spent the night. The twins had so much fun playing with cousins! I had a great time playing Super Mario Karts and Just Dance with Michelle and the three older kids.  The two oldest girls stayed up really late with me, then I didn't sleep at all that night, so I just vegged and napped after Michelle left following breakfast while Jared took the girls to gymnastics.  The twins wore a set of new biketards that they are SO CUTE in but Jared didn't take any pictures and I didn't have time to take any before they left.  I'll take pictures of them in the suits next time they wear them.

Photos from the fun night with Michelle's clan:


Playing Super Mario Karts
 

Playing Just Dance :)
We mostly just vegged the next two days but I did set up my old computer for the girls and got them started on abcmouse.com, a full online preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten curriculum with games, books, songs, and more.  They love it! They have wanted to be on the site non-stop.  I never really let them play on my computer much before, so they didn't really have practice using the mouse or websites but they sure picked it up quickly!

Jared left on a 2-3 week trip early this morning, so it was just me and the girls to church this morning.  We'll see what mischief we can get into while he's away this time.  :)

1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Anonymous said...

Adorable dance pics!

Looks like fun with Michelle's fam.

-Steph