The girls are all better now! Hallelujah! I postponed my first week of piano lessons to ensure that none of my students would get sick from being in our home. We mostly took it easy this week but the girls did get to do a couple of fun things.
On Tuesday (1/6), the girls had dance class. Avery didn't want to go in at first and cried as I was leaving the room but stopped crying right after I walked out. She did dance, but with her blankie. *sigh* Avery told me the next day that she wants to do dance class but "not that other thing" (meaning the recital, ha ha!).
Just a random photo that Avery asked me to take of her and Whiskers before she got dressed for dance class:
The girls had their first gymnastics class on Thurs. They loved it!!! The videos I took are pretty amusing (trying to get them to upload). :)
1/9: I found a fake flower arrangement in a box of baby stuff I was going through. Avery saw it and asked to hold some of the flowers. When we went in the kitchen for dinner, I was amused when I saw that she had put them in a cup of water, ha ha!
Today after church, then lunch, the girls and I took a nap (our first Sunday going at 9am, instead of 1pm). While Avery and I were still napping, Makenna got up and thought that Whiskers was really thirsty and needed a lot more water. She filled up his water bowl and both of his food bowls with water, then proceeded to place a bunch of clean towels all over the laundry room floor so water wouldn't get everywhere. So now I have a whole load of towels to wash. Kids! :P
Church was really good today. The girls were pretty good and my nursery kids were really good. It was a little hard to get up in time for 9am church but it sure was nice to have the rest of the day to relax! It will be nice until choir practice starts back up. The girls went to their new class (CTR5!) for the first time today. They were a little hesitant to go at first but I was told they did awesome once I left them in there. This is the first time they haven't had Sister Searcy as a teacher. She was their teacher from their first Sunday in nursery, then she moved up with their class to Sunbeams. Sis. Perez, who has been their other teacher for several months, moved up to CTR5 with them and their friend Penny's mom is now their other teacher. Funny note: their friend, Jason, did not want to go to class the past two weeks because the twins weren't there, ha ha! Isn't that so cute?! And the Primary president told me as we were leaving church that she needs to keep a journal of all the funny stuff the twins say in Primary. Uh oh, ha ha! She said Avery was particularly talkative today. They both were telling everyone how their Aunt Kiki gave them the skirts/shirts they wore today, ha ha! Who knows what else they say in there!! :D
.jpg)



0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment