The twins in the pool for the first time, 7/4/12: Kicking their feet in the pool, 7/4/12: Makenna brings me books to read to her all day long. This is what happens when I say I can't read it right then, 7/10/12: Singing for Mommy, 7/11/12: Saying "cracker", 7/18/12: Makenna chatting on the "phone", 7/22/12: Jared scaring the girls with a dinosaur at Grandma's house. Makenna says, "It's OK!" several times, meaning she's scared, 7/24/12: Part of our bedtime ritual--This shows the girls putting away their books after reading, getting ready for prayer (Makenna crosses her arms--and legs, ha ha--and Avery closes her eyes and says prayer), then they say "amen" after I say prayer, then Makenna says "wubby" and Jared teases her with the lovey and she puts it on her head, 7/25/12:
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Aw Dana, your girls are growing so fast and gosh aren't they the sweetest little things. Love that you share these little peeks with everyone.
Post a Comment