Friday, April 08, 2011

Pics from the past 2 weeks

I got the girls this baby gym a couple of weeks ago (3/28):
So sweet playing together!
Daddy playing in the jungle with the girls (4/2):
Makenna loves to stare at us when we're holding or feeding her (4/3):
Jared's sister and her kids came over last Sunday and I put the girls in the dresses Aunt Kiki made for them. They took pictures with their cousins (4/3):
Big girl (Avery), holding her head up high for long periods of time! (4/7)
The other big girl! (4/8)
I just finished these tutu onesies today and couldn't wait to try them on the girls. Makenna was sleeping, so I just got Avery and will do a real photo shoot soon:
[Crown added to onesie using a freezer paper stencil (cut using my electronic die cutter) and fabric paint; the tutu was added using an elastic strip (sewn to the onesie in four places--front, back and sides) and tulle tied on. Ginormous flower (ha ha) made by taking apart a stemmed fake flower, hot gluing an alligator clip to the back and adding a jewel to the middle of the flower. If anyone wants better directions, just let me know.]

The girls have been staring at their hands (fascinated by them!) and sucking on them a lot. And they are getting more and more coordinated (still can't reach for stuff, though). They smile quite a bit and it always melts my heart and brightens my day more than the sun does. :)

My sister, Kiki, and her family are leaving tomorrow to come here! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm hoping they will get here tomorrow night but doing a 13-hour trip in one day with three kids might be asking too much. We'll see. I just can't wait to see them again! :)

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: