The girls' first Easter! We didn't do much--just went to church, came home and fed the girls then took pictures of them. I LOVE their dresses, which were given to us by a couple who live by Kiki (who I've gotten to know over the years). I made the shoes and headbands--I just happened to have fabric that was almost identical to the dress in my stash! I just had to buy the buttons.
I really missed being with family today, even though I was so thankful to have my own family and just be able to hang out and relax with them. I don't think we've ever just stayed home alone on Easter. In Utah, I always made a turkey dinner and had family over and in Louisiana, we always had a big dinner at my SIL's parents' house. I miss those big dinners, ha ha. We didn't even do Easter baskets this year--Jared and I both decided that we didn't need the candy and the girls certainly don't know the difference--what the heck would I put in a basket for them, anyway? I did get some pretty good pictures of them today, though!
First, after we put the girls to bed last night (Sat.), I saw this when I went and checked up on them later. I thought it was so cute, I had to bring Jared in to see and he wanted me to take pictures (they actually stayed asleep, even after the flash went off twice):

Without further ado, here are pics of the girls in their Easter dresses--I am too lazy to edit pics tonight, so all of the photos are straight out of the camera. I took SO many pictures and had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few, so I put them on Photobucket. Just go to:
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/danamariecritt/Easter%202011/
The password is amcrittenden
Let me know if you have any problems accessing it. I hope you enjoy the eye candy, 'cause these girls sure are sweet! :D
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment