Friday, March 25, 2011

Videos of the girls smiling

Avery:


Makenna:


In this one, we're playing with their favorite toy--it's so cute how they follow it around! After I put the toy down, they do some cooing. Notice how much Avery sticks her tongue out, ha ha!


P.S. I weighed the girls yesterday and Avery was 9.9 lbs. and Makenna was 10.1!

3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Kikibug said...

Do I recognize those cute onezies? Is that how to spell that? Are those the ones I bought? I want to make them some cute ruffle pants to go with them, hopefully before we come visit. ... which is hopefully in the next few weeks!!!!!! I miss y'all SO bad!

amiee said...

hey we have that same toy! they are too cute just laying side by side like that! i love it!

Unknown said...

Way cute videos Dana!!! The girls are growing so much I can't believe it. They are so darling and I'm not just prejudice either.

You need to update your profile to say "Mother of twin girls".

Love ya, Number 3 Grandma, Colleen