I posted this on Facebook today: "I am so proud of myself--I was able to get twin babies to their dr. appt. on time today! :) They were so good at the appt., little angels. Avery now weighs 8 lbs. 14 oz. and Makenna (who has been eating more lately) now weighs 9 lbs. 1 oz.! They're getting more and more chubby and I'm loving it (although my back isn't, ha ha)!!"
It was just a weight check-up and they're doing great! :) I took these pics this afternoon; they were wiggling a lot but a got a few pretty good ones:
{Avery, with a slight grin :) }:
I took them to Walmart on Monday. They were perfect little angels--not a peep from them the whole time. I loved getting all the "aaaaw's" and "they're-so-cute's" and "oh, twins!", ha ha. It was fun, even though I had to carry one of those little plastic baskets in the crook of my arm while I pushed the stroller and could only buy what I could fit in that little basket. I used a infant carrier stroller--you just snap the carriers right onto the stroller frame so you don't even have to take the babies out of their car seats! A friend of mine with 2-yr.-old twins gave it to me and it is awesome!They are quickly growing out of their newborn diapers and clothes. I've started putting them in size 1 diapers, since I ran out of newborn and had 1's on hand. I'll have to start pulling out the 0-3 month clothes soon. I'm gonna try to do another photo session tomorrow in some different clothes. We'll see. Do I have cute girls or what?! :D




2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
I am trying to picture you pushing a stroller and holding a tiny shopping basket in your arms! WHAT!! That is crazy funny! Maybe you could put one carseat inside the main part of the shopping cart and the other carseat where the "toddlers" sit in the shopping cart--then you could place groceries around the carseat that's inside the main part of the stroller?? That MIGHT work!
The girls are sooooooooo cute and getting bigger for sure!!!! Glad you are having fun! And making it to the doctor on time is HUGE!!!!! With kids, it's SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! You are my hero, that is all I have to say! I think you are doing such an amazing job with them. Dang I miss them so much!
Post a Comment