{Avery}:
How cute are those bums?! They're getting some meat on their bones and getting so big! :) They both peed on me during that photo session, BTW--first Makenna in her solo shots, then Avery during hers! Thanks for taking these awesome pics, Kiki! We tried taking some more pics of the girls a couple of days later but Makenna didn't cooperate at all. Kiki did these LO's of a couple of the pics of Avery:
How cute are those??!!! You're awesome, Kiki!!! I love you so much!









5 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
These pictures are so precious!!! I can't believe how sweet and perfect they are, and Dana you are gorgeous!
PS - We have the same jungle swing, we also have the bouncy and a few other things from that line.
These pictures are so precious!!! I can't believe how sweet and perfect they are, and Dana you are gorgeous!
PS - We have the same jungle swing, we also have the bouncy and a few other things from that line.
OH they are just so precious! Hope you are getting sleep, you too Stephanie!
Aww Dana ... what precious moments for you and your gorgeous baby girls, I'm so thrilled for you.
these pictures are amazing Dana you have a gift
Post a Comment