Christmas was great and I enjoyed having Kiki and her family and Nikki here! I stayed nine nights at Mom & Dad's house on an inflatable mattress and didn't get much sleep but it was worth it. We hung out at the house a lot and played games on the Wii and watched a lot of football. Here's some of what we did:
Day 1 (12/21):
{Even Wyatt got in on the action of Guitar Hero--so cute!}:
Day 2 (12/22):
I helped Judson & Carma do some artwork.
I helped Judson & Carma do some artwork.
{Carma painted some Princess & the Frog pictures for me, Kiki, and Maw-maw & Paw-paw}:
{That afternoon, Kiki and I jumped on the trampoline and played trampoline dodge ball with Judson and Carma. I couldn't resist taking this hilarious picture}:
{Brenna LOVED Wyatt but he wasn't always so thrilled to have her following him everywhere and being all over him, ha ha}:
{That afternoon, Kiki and I jumped on the trampoline and played trampoline dodge ball with Judson and Carma. I couldn't resist taking this hilarious picture}:
{Brenna LOVED Wyatt but he wasn't always so thrilled to have her following him everywhere and being all over him, ha ha}:
Day 3 (12/23):
We all went to a park and had lunch and I got some great pictures (SO many great ones, there's no way I can even post half of them):









After playing in the playground, we went over to the pond to feed the ducks but it started raining right when we got to the pond, so we waited under a little gazebo until it stopped raining; we saw a rainbow while walking back to the cars:


Day 4 (12/24):
I went and saw "The Princess and the Frog" that morning with Kiki, Carma, Nikki and Mom. It was really cute. Carma loved it. When we got home, Dad and I watched all of the kids while everyone else did some last-minute Christmas shopping. Jared came over after work and stayed the night. We played hide-n-go-seek and Wii Fit that night. My fave was Dad doing the ski jump:
We all went to a park and had lunch and I got some great pictures (SO many great ones, there's no way I can even post half of them):









After playing in the playground, we went over to the pond to feed the ducks but it started raining right when we got to the pond, so we waited under a little gazebo until it stopped raining; we saw a rainbow while walking back to the cars:

Day 4 (12/24):I went and saw "The Princess and the Frog" that morning with Kiki, Carma, Nikki and Mom. It was really cute. Carma loved it. When we got home, Dad and I watched all of the kids while everyone else did some last-minute Christmas shopping. Jared came over after work and stayed the night. We played hide-n-go-seek and Wii Fit that night. My fave was Dad doing the ski jump:
Day 5 (CHRISTMAS DAY!):
Ben & Becky stayed home and opened their gifts before they came over so we all opened gifts once Kiki's kids all woke up. The kids loved the toys Jared & I gave them:
{Two Beanie Baby dogs for Carma}:
{An Elmo remote for Wy-wy}:
We gave dad a Windshield Wonder and a Saints shirt, Mom a laptop cart, and Kiki & Michael and Wii Cooking Mama game and utensils. Mom & Dad and Nikki gave us Best Buy gift cards and Kiki gave us a picture book of their family pictures and a collage photo frame.
Jared made me promise to only get him three things but he got me a bunch of stuff, the stinker! I got him a Wii Monster Truck game, an electric Shiatsu foot massager with heat, and a Snuggie (since he kept using the LSU one he bought for me a couple of months ago). Here's what he got me: 2 sets of 30 piece Rubbermaid containers with lids, an LSU keyring thing with an LED light, a Victoria's Secret gift card (need new bras), a Hobby Lobby gift card, an LSU Christmas ornament, a pair of purple and yellow fuzzy slippers, an LSU license plate cover, and a certificate to get any Guitar Hero game I want.
Ben and Becky arrived around noon.
{We gave Brenna Leap Frog Learn & Groove maracas}:
It was a great Christmas!!





0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment