Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year's Eve and the beginning of 2010

I woke up on New Year's Eve feeling horrible so I just lay on the couch watching football and coughing all day. When Jared got home from work, we both just watched TV and he fell asleep on the couch. I watched the ball drop, woke Jared up to give him a New Year kiss, then went and took a bubble bath and went to bed. Jared stayed asleep on the couch. Jared even had tons of fireworks that we were gonna do but we didn't even feel like going outside to do any. Party animals, right?

New Year's Day was even worse. Jared went into work and I stayed home sick again and watched football all day. I was sad, missing Kiki and her kids, then LSU lost their bowl game. Worst New Year's Day ever for me. I hope the rest of the year doesn't follow suit!

I'm still not feeling 100% but I do feel much better. I watched Belle and Brenna all day today and we had fun. The girls took a bubble bath in my jetted tub and didn't want to get out. I got some adorable photos (BTW, most of that is bubbles, not water--bubble bath + jets on = LOTS of bubbles!) :TTFN!

3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

amiee said...

Love all the pics! Ben's girls are darling! Enjoyed reading all of your updates...the family pics are cute, too. Who took them for y'all? Sorry you were so sick for new years (lame). I hate being sick!!! :P I miss you and hope you are doing well! Happy New Year!

amiee said...

oh p.s. cracked up at your dad doing the ski jump! hahahaha

chani and billy said...

Cute kids!! I love your blog layout.