Monday, May 31, 2010

Feb. 2010

So I'm gonna do a few posts to catch up my blog, so I have to start with February (BTW, all pics will be straight out of the camera--there is no way I'm editing them all right now (besides auto-sharpen and resizing them for the web so you'll have to deal with red eye, etc.)...

WHO DAT?!!! THE SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!
! Ben, Belle, Tim and my mom came over and we had a little party; I made some decorations and bought some black plates, cups, utensils, napkins and table cloth:
I made enough jambalaya for at least 20 people, and I'm not exaggerating at all. I had to use two 4 1/2 qt. pots and one 8-qt. pot. We also had a black and gold strawberry cream cheese King cake, yum!!!:We were SOOOO excited when the Saints won!!!:
Jared and I went to a Valentine's youth dance on 2/13--it ended up being my last dance with them:

On Valentine's Day, I woke up to this sitting right outside the bedroom door:
Jared also gave me a Saints Superbowl t-shirt and cup:
I gave him a shower head with hose:
Some other little tidbits:

  • We really enjoyed watching the Olympics; my fave moment was when Evan Lysachek won the gold! Another favorite thing to watch is the speed skating. Go Apolo!
  • Jared was a rascal and scared the crap out of me with an air horn one day.
  • It snowed one day--melted right away, though.

That was February in a nutshell.

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: