Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First 1/2 of December

So far in December I/we:

  • Sold my old car (2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue); it was a great car for me (after Jared totaled my last car with me in it) but Jared wanted me to get a new one
  • Got a minuscule amount of snow on the 4th--only snowed for a couple of hours that night and melted at our house by midnight (some people in neighboring towns still had some snow on the ground the next morning but not for long)
  • Have been busing decorating, online shopping (I love Amazon.com!!), wrapping gifts, making cookies and all of the other Christmas to-do list stuff
  • Went to Lafayette with Jared to eat and see the Daughtry concert!
  • Played piano for the youth's Christmas play at our ward party--the kids did great!
  • Went caroling and handed out gifts at a nursing home with some friends
  • Am anxiously waiting for Kiki and her family and Nikki to fly here next week!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
{Me & Jared eating at Prejean's in Lafayette before the Daughtry concert}:
Up on the schedule for this weekend: Jared is a groomsmen in a friend's wedding (Wendy Barker, for those of you from Hammond) and we have the rehearsal dinner Friday night, the temple sealing Saturday afternoon and the ring ceremony and reception Saturday night, after which we will run home and watch what's left of the Saints game. GEAUX SAINTS! WHO DAT?! Sunday, I am playing the piano (for all the congregational hymns and special music #'s) in sacrament meeting for our Christmas program. Monday, I will head to my parents' house and wait for Kiki & her family to get there from the airport. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! I will probably stay most of next week and the week after that at my parents' house and Jared will come and stay when he can (he still has to work, dangit!). If I don't post before Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!

1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

amiee said...

hey that is a cute pic of you two! miss you! i hope u are doing great! oh and your new car sounds PIMP!!!! i love camry's too! woo hoo i love new cars!