Wednesday, December 16, 2009

November update

Some things I did last month:

  • Temple night with the youth (Jared was released as YM president, BTW)
  • Bought a new car! A 2009 Toyota Camry LE--I love it!
  • Dinner and midnight showing of New Moon with friends
  • Lots of Saints games, mostly at home after church but one Monday night game at my parents'--they are still undefeated! WHO DAT?!
  • LSU games with family--we ended up 9-3 and are headed to the Citrus Bowl vs. Penn State on New Year's Day. GEAUX TIGERS!
  • Went to Albany Ward to see Belle in her first Primary program, then had dinner at Becky's parents'
  • Went shopping at the French Market in New Orleans with my mom
  • Thanksgiving at my aunt's house in Jackson, MS (I missed Ben and his girls but it was nice hanging out with my aunt, uncle, parents, brother Tim, Maw-maw and some distant relatives. And AWESOME food (fried turkey, smoked turkey, ham, artichoke casserole, mirlinton/shrimp casserole, sweet potato casserole that tasted like praline, homemade mac & cheese, my ambrosia plus other stuff)!!!!
  • Bought a TV for my scraproom
  • Went shopping and to lunch and a movie with Jared on Black Friday (no, we didn't do the early morning thing)
Some pics:
{Jared hanging out with the guys outside on Thanksgiving}:
{The Gold Guy in the French Quarter on the day my mom and I went shopping}:
Some home decor additions:
{Curtains in the TV room (as opposed to the flannel blanket that was hanging up)}:
{Vinyl words (cut with my Wishblad machine!)added above the tub in the master bathroom}:
{Vinyl fleur de lis added above the toilet in the guest bathroom}:

1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Kikibug said...

CUUUUTTE decor!! I love the fleur de lis. So cute.. and the Soak.. I love that! Great job!

Did you have to pay that Gold guy to take a picture of him? I remember when we were teenagers that "mardi gras" guy wouldn't let us take a picture of him b/c we were too cheap to pay.