Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Latest Happening

I went to the temple with the youth last Wed. night; Jared wasn't able to get off of work in time to go with us. We ate at McDonald's afterwards. Here are the girls that went and one of the other leaders:
A friend of mine that I met my senior year of high school asked me to play at Drummers for Jesus at a Baptist Church this past Saturday. I talked about and played both the piano and the marimba. I played two songs on the marimba--one with two mallets and one with four:
The Young Womens' New Beginnings is tonight. A few of the girls came over to my house last night to make the castle cake for it. The theme for our New Beginnings is "Be the Girl of your Dreams". Here are some pics from last night, including the cake:



I think they did a great job! Tonight should be fun.

So that's about it for the last week, besides normal goings on. Oh, I got a webcam over the weekend and video chatted with Kiki and her kids on Sunday. It was so fun! Carma LOVED it; she was laughing and goofing off the whole time and making faces right into the camera. Judson didn't say much and Wyatt just sat there in Juddy's lap. :) I loved seeing them, though! We plan on chatting at least every Sunday. I've also v-chated with my friend Shelly a couple of times. It's a blast. Why didn't I do this sooner? We're hoping we can get all of our family that is far away to start video chatting.

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: