Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Callings!

I was released as 2nd counselor in the stake Primary presidency in Dec. because the president was called as our ward Relief Society president. Our bishop called me on a Saturday night (12/27), while I was still in Utah, to call me as the 1st counselor in the ward Young Women presidency! Since I was in Utah, I wasn't there when I was sustained, then stake conference was the Sunday after I got home, so last week was my first activity night and Sunday was my first time teaching a lesson in Young Women's.

Jared was just released from the Elder's Quorum presidency and called as the YOUNG MEN'S PRESIDENT! I'm really happy that we will get to go to some of the activities, dances, firesides, temple trips, etc. together! Jared was just sustained on Sunday, so he hasn't had a chance to do anything except go to a meeting and attend a fireside Sunday night. I know he'll do a great job!

1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Monica and the team said...

dana, i really dont know what that means, but i know that you will be wonderful at it and that you have a great way of touching peoples lives and hearts! god bless!