Monday, January 19, 2009

The end of my trip to Utah

I last posted from Utah so I'll start from there and just tell about the rest of the trip. I pretty much spent the rest of my trip sick at Kiki's house--I think I h.

Friday 1/2--I watched most of the Sugar Bowl alone but Kiki and Michael got home early so I watched the rest of it with Michael.

Saturday 1/3--still sick, slept a good portion of the day; Kiki & them went to a wedding reception that night but I stayed home.

{The kids before the reception}:
Sunday 1/4--Felt a tiny bit better; went to church (Wyatt's baby blessing); Nikki and Levi came over and we played a couple of games

Monday 1/5--I took Carma shopping with me to the Distribution Center, Deseret Book and the Dollar Tree. It started snowing just as we got back and just kept snowing and snowing. I watched the Fiesta Bowl that night.

Tuesday 1/6--Kept on snowing; Nikki & Levi brought chicken topped with bacon and cheese for dinner and we played Phase 10 with Judson.

Wednesday 1/7--Kiki brought me to the ariport at the butt crack of dawn--we left the house at 3:30! Thankfully, all of the roads (once we got out of Kiki's neighborhood) were plowed and salted and we made it there safely with plenty of time to spare.

Here are some pics of Wyatt that I took the day before I left (the white outfit was his blessing outfit):

1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Unknown said...

really cute pictures, I love the last one, he looks like he's dancing. and that border is cool.