Try this fun typing test! The score below is from my second try--I didn't realize I had to enter after I typed the first line and that messed up my score so I tried it again. I typed 447 characters per minute and had ZERO words wrong. :)
83 words
I'm gonna see just how fast I can get. If I can get a higher score, I'll let ya' know, hee hee!
4 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Dang girl you are fast. You should a job speed typing. The first time I only got 54 wpm with 3 wrong the 2nd time 51 wpm with 0 wrong.
Nice job.
DANG! You should be a court .. can't remember the name.. What aunt Patty does. I only do 60 wpm.
isn't that test addicting? i've done it like 50 times. my best was 79 wpm. i think it would be easier if you were typing sentences that MADE sense instead of just random words, though.
Post a Comment