Judson's been at school every day, so I get more time and more pictures with Carma--not to mention the fact that even when he is around, he doesn't usually let me take pictures or vidoes of him. SO, here are some cute ones of Carma:
Showing off her Tinkerbell dress (this was on Friday):
"Look me I can do!" on the way to the park yesterday:
We had so much fun last night. We went to Kiki's in-laws' house and had a BBQ and played marshmallow gun wars. Carma would rather eat the marshmallow she put in the gun, than shoot it out! :)
Showing off her Tinkerbell dress (this was on Friday):
"Look me I can do!" on the way to the park yesterday:
We had so much fun last night. We went to Kiki's in-laws' house and had a BBQ and played marshmallow gun wars. Carma would rather eat the marshmallow she put in the gun, than shoot it out! :)
Cookie Monster song this morning:
Judson brought his praying mantis to show & tell this morning and I went along with Kiki to take pictures:
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
darling pics and videos. those kids are too stinkin' cute. how can anybody compete? :)
Sounds like the kids are having a blast, all the way around. I'd rather eat the marshmallows than shoot them too. Tell Carma she has the system down cold.
Post a Comment