Friday, August 31, 2007

Sushi bday party, temple, LSU game, Friends

It's been a busy couple of days!!! Wed. was Kiki's birthday. Here SIL threw a sushi party for her. I took Carma swimming for a little bit and we also played Yahtzee that night. It was fun and I can't believe I tried sushi! It didn't absolutely hate it but I'm not super excited about ever eating it again. Yesterday (Thursday), Kiki's neighborhood friends took her out to lunch and wanted me to go with them, which was nice and it was fun. Kiki and I went to the temple afterwards--it was neat to go with just her. Last night, I went to my other sister's house (Nikki) and we watched the LSU vs. Mississippi State game--first game of the season! We spanked them 45-0!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!





Today was so busy! I had lunch with two friends that I used to work with, then went straight to another friend's house to hang out with a bunch of friends from church, then went to dinner with some other friends (former neighbors) and Nikki. It was a great day. Here are a few pics from the past couple days:


Me eating sushi (friends and family won't believe it unless they see a picture, ha ha!):


The LDS Mount Timpanogos Temple:

Me & Nikki after watching the game:
And just for fun: Carma played with an address stamper and got ink all over the place!
We're leaving for Disneyland really early tomorrow morning and I haven't even packed. Better go do that and head to bed, since it's almost 11pm! I'm sure I won't get on a computer while we're gone, so I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! We'll get back Wed. night, so I'll try to post some pics on Thurs. Ta ta!

4 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

amiee said...

my favorite part of this post is what you said about the sushi...something like I didn't hate it, but I'm not really ever looking forward to eating it again. Hee hee that is my feeling EXACTLY. These sushi fanatics are insane!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a very fun, fully day. Ugh, I hate sushi. Sorry, had to throw that in there.

Pictures are great. Enjoy Disneyland.

Unknown said...

I know I already commented on this post, so I'll apologize right up front. But I posted this on my blog today and wanted to share: "Okay, I'll admit it. Anne Bradshaw over at Not Entirely British did a really good thing and I am shamelessly borrowing from her idea of spotlighting the most amazing youth in the world. I think it is incredible what she has done and the youth that are the finalists in her contest are truly amazing. If you haven't gone to her blog yet, read about them and vote, you're going to want to do that as soon as you're done reading mine, submitting a nomination and generally recognizing that I'm the greatest blogger to ever walk the earth . . . all right, all right, you don't have to do that last part. As long as it exists in my mind I'm okay with that.

Announcing the Best Husband in the World Contest" -- please check out my blog today.

Unknown said...

Sorry - I'm back. I posted this on my blog today and thought I'd share:

"Okay, I'll admit it. Anne Bradshaw over at Not Entirely British did a really good thing and I am shamelessly borrowing from her idea of spotlighting the most amazing youth in the world. I think it is incredible what she has done and the youth that are the finalists in her contest are truly amazing. If you haven't gone to her blog yet, read about them and vote, you're going to want to do that as soon as you're done reading mine, submitting a nomination and generally recognizing that I'm the greatest blogger to ever walk the earth . . . all right, all right, you don't have to do that last part. As long as it exists in my mind I'm okay with that.

Announcing the Best Husband in the World Contest" -- please check out my blog today.