We took Carma to the park Wed. afternoon. Kiki, Carma and I went to one of my friend's house for a BBQ Wed. night; another friend and her family were there, too. Last night, we went to Kiki's BIL's house for a pool party. Here are pics and videos from the past couple days:
Carma at the park:
This video is Carma "surfing like Pablo". Pablo is from the cartoon "Backyardigans". There is an episode where he's surfing and singing a song that goes "Surf's up, surf's up, ho daddy ho!" So listen for Carma to sing that a couple of times in this clip. So cute!
As you can see, I'm havin' fun here in Utah! :) I'm really missing Jared, though!
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
cute cute pics. Y'all have a TON going on! I never have that many exciting things to do, ever! :)
Wonderful pictures and video. I recognized the maximum density in the diaper problem with swimming. I can't recommend swim diapers enough, they rock!
Thanks for being a part of the LDS Blog Webring. I'm so happy to have you aboard!
Post a Comment