Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My new furniture!!!

Yipee! We got our new living room and bedroom furniture today!!! Well, everything except the armoire for the bedroom. Here it is!

THE LIVING ROOM
Table in the foyer:

Coffee table:

Sofa and coffee table:

Love seat and coffee table:

The end table, between the sofa and love seat:



THE BEDROOM
Our new bed!:

A closer look at the headboard:
One of the nightstands:
Another view of the bed and nightstand:
The cedar chest (now we have somewhere to put all our pillows and blankets when we make the bed):

Obviously, I still need to get lamps to put on all the tables and some other decorations but I am loving it so far! Now I just need to wait until next week to get my armoire! I'm on cloud 9!!!
Oh, any suggestions as to whether we should paint the bedroom or not?

6 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Anonymous said...

We love it! Can't wait to see it.

Kikibug said...

WOW! My mouth was dropped open. It is AMAZING!! I LOVE IT! And it looks so classic that it will stay in style forever. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see it all in person.

becki said...

so beautiful dana. i love it. I also must say that i love your baseboards, wish mine looked like that.
i say just keep your room that color and accent with gold and red. or whatever is in your bedspread.
enjoy sitting and sleeping on your $$.

Anonymous said...

DANA --- leave that color alone!! I love it! so....almost romantic! :) April

Monica and the team said...

dana - fabulous furniture ! love your flooring too ! cant wait to visit ! :D

Anonymous said...

Love the furniture and the bed is gorgeous!!! I'll be showing Derek what he can build me next... :)