Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My LSU scraproom

Some of the decorations in my scraproom:



An 8 x 10 pic of the Golden Band from Tigerland in 1995 (I'm in the "U" somewhere!). It is hung on the wall near the door.

DH surprised me with this one evening last week; It is a super-nice penant--real wool and all! It is hung on the wall above the closet doors.

DH also gave me this--he got it from work. It is sitting on top of the shelves on my scrapbook table.

I covered a plain white lamp shade with this LSU fabric. The lamp is on top of the shelves on my scrapbook table.

The mouse pad I made (covered an old one with fabric).

A painting my sister painted for me 14 years ago. It's hanging next to the closet.

OK, now I need your help. We hung up this throw on the wall above the computer desk. Please give me your honest opinion about whether you think it looks OK, or should I take it down and hang up a framed picture of a tiger or something. Here's what it looks like:

So that's it for now. Let me know what you think.

5 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Anonymous said...

LSUEAX!!!!! LOVE IT!!

Kikibug said...

I think the throw looks great up there. You are too sweet to keep that tiger I painted for you!! Awww.. but don't feel obligated to keep it up for my sake.. wink wink.
I LOVE your room. It is so cute. I can't believe how fast you are getting things decorated. It all looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your room! I am a big LSU fan also! I don't have a degree, but took 24 hours in accounting there for my job. I live in Greenwell Springs, La aka Central.

Terry
Terryjome@yahoo.com

cajunrebel14 said...

Your room is soo cute. I was also in Tiger Band in 1995. I was in the color guard, so I am on the left hash on the south side in the V. What a small world. My name was Lindy Bush. What instrument did you play?

Dana Marie said...

cajunrebel--not sure how to get in touch with you, since this doesn't post your email address, so I'm hoping you come back and read the comments.

I played the clarinet. Do you remember three people getting called out by Mr. Wickes for being in the newspaper after we played at the Saints game in '95 because one guy was reading the newspaper and a girl was sleeping on the other guy's shoulder--that girl was me! We didn't really get in trouble but he did make it a point to embarrass us in front of everyone at the next practice and say that we should have been paying attention to the Saints game since we were there as guests. Ha ha, the Saints SUCKED that year, of course. I'm pretty sure that was in '95 but it may have been '94. Good times! It was great to hear from another band alumnus. Where do you live now?