Changed a few things on the blog. Let me know what you think.
We were gone all day today and I am pooped, so it makes no sense that I am up on the computer at 12:40am when I have to get up at 7am to get ready for church! We were gone for over 7 hours today. We went to:
· A few antique stores in Denham Springs
· The Animal Planet Expo in Baton Rouge (was OK but nothing grand)
· Pizza buffet (it was pretty nasty but we were starving)
· A furniture store (looked at area rugs and lamps)
· Wal-Mart (got lamps for the bedroom and some groceries)
While we were in Wal-Mart, there was a huge thunderstorm—you could hear the thunder and rain even in that big place. On the way home, we got caught in stand-still traffic because, of course, there was a wreck. We set up the lamps in the bedroom when we got home, then we’ve just been goofin’ off. I’ll post pics of the lamps later.
Have a great Sunday, everyone! We’ll be heading to my parents for dinner right after church. Mom’s cooking, yay!
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
I like the new blog layout.
WoW! Y'all keep busy doncha!
You got your lamps... hurray. Jared was saying that AS they were delivering the furniture you were saying "Should I go get lamps today?". Such a girl, huh? I bet your house looks amazing. Do you feel like it is good now or do you have more decorating plans. I had plans to do fun stuff, but now that all my money has to go to trips this year my house will stay bare.
Post a Comment