3/16--My girls have been enjoying the awesome weather the past several days. They have played outside every day since Thursday or Friday. Today, they asked to have lunch on the trampoline when they got home from school.
3/17--Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We woke up to find that our leprechaun trap didn't catch the leprechaun and he took all of our gold coins but he did leave a note and treats again, this time mint M&M's. Makenna wasn't scared this year to go near the trap. And she was able to read most of the note herself! :D The naughty leprechaun colored our milk and toilet water green, wrote on the bathroom mirror, and even put green mustaches on me and the girls and painted Jared's nails green during the night! The girls both rubbed their mustaches off during the night; Makenna said she thought she had a milk mustache, ha ha! I went and printed and cut another one (using printable temporary tattoo paper) and she wore it to school (but she took it off during school). Avery ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to wear a mustache to school. I made shamrock pancakes for breakfast and painted the girls' nails green before school and they wore a lot of green, including shamrock necklaces. :D
I actually went to their class like this to give their teacher a teacher appreciation gift--a t-shirt I made and had the class sign when I sat with them yesterday during the teacher appreciation lunch.
I apologize to my whole neighborhood who just heard my girls screaming as if someone cut their arms off. There was a 3/4" furry spider on the door as they were coming in from the backyard. 😂
Kids do such cute things! This was at lunch today.
3/18--It was our family's turn to help clean the church this morning. Avery said, "We get to do chores for Heavenly Father!" :)
3/22--Playing in the tub, their dino has a costume on. 😂😂😂
3/23--A little song I just made up for the roly poly the girls brought inside on the way from the bus stop. :) P.S. It is cold and rainy out there!
Music to my ears: "Mommy, I'm done sweeping the floor. What else can I do to help?" (Avery) I wish they were always this helpful! :)
3/23-25--Michelle and her 8 kids (ages 15 down to 5 months) came and stayed with us Thursday and Friday night. We all went to the Provo airport on Friday, where Jared's cousin, Jon, showed us the fire-fighting helicopters he flies and let the kids each get up in them. They loved it! We also went out and watched for planes taking off. We then went to Neptune Park, where the kids had a blast playing together before we headed home for dinner. We just hung out on Saturday until they left right after lunch. It was a great visit with them. My girls love having their cousins around!
3/29--How Avery went to dance today. She insisted on wearing the crown, necklace, and slap bracelet. :)































0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment